• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 Fsh Sport price and upgrades

Buddy Hughes

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Im going to be purchasing my first boat a 210 Fsh Sport next week . Whats the best price yall have received from your dealer , and what are the best after market upgrades that are a must have .

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Don't think dealers are negotiating much on the 21 due to it's popularity. I've not even seen any good deals on the 190 any longer. Which from a resale standpoint is a good thing.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I got the “ boat show deal” list price but no other cost, no prep no shipping $44,999C0DFCC93-C5FF-4659-9BD2-64244B0B58A7.jpeg2A10E90B-FB50-4EF0-A4C7-A27E75895092.jpeg

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The fortress FX-7 anchor fits in the locker perfect. Simrad GO9 fits in the dash, Oceansouth bait cutting table that fits in a rod holder is only $42 on amazon and is nice all others were $200, The mooring cover I think is a must have if you get the sport with the top. Look for video of it on YouTube “Foobar did a great job on it” Camco premium portable travel toilet if you have a woman or kids. Just suggesting stuff but I had a lot of time to look at it all. Jet boat pilot and Foobar videos will keep you busy for a bit. I live in NY. And mine is not in the water yet so I can’t say anything about use except what fits in it in my driveway.

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I paid MSRP because of the high demand. Fortunately, max sales tax is $500 in SC. Then I spent another $8k or so on my own upgrades and gear.

I will be changing out my GPS unit at some point. I plan on installing a Minn Kota salt water trolling motor (112 lb / 36 v). It can link up with the Humminbird, but not the Garmin I installed :( Anyway, if you plan on a Minn Kota trolling motor with iPilot and all that crap, take that into consideration when selecting a GPS unit.

Grassman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just put a deposit down on a 210 FSH yesterday. Price was 44,999 and they added 3 years of YES warranty for a total of 4years. Now its about to get expensive with options. Tax and prep was about 2 grand on top of price, but hopefully will get that down some. I'll be adding fusion link stereo, GO9, VHF, SeaDek, JL Audio speakers with amp, and 36volt 72in Ipilot. They wanted 5 grand for the full JBP Edition.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I kept the trolling motor mount off for now.
I did get the YES 2 years or I think plus the 1 it came with. If there is a boat show going on ask for that deal that is the only way to get rid of the dealer prep. That I was offered anyway. I was there to buy it in Nov. 2017 and he told me buy it at the boat show and I would not have to pay it. I was first in to the NYC show and he had sold a bout 10 min after the show started.

Mike Courterier

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I paid $46,000 out the door, which included 6% Tax, Title, Registration, two batteries, two fire extinguishers and the yamaha mooring cover.

They beat the two dealers in FL that I got quotes from by $1,500+.

It was January in MI so I'm thinking they were looking to offload inventory.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Way to go! The dealer here in N.Y. Had no Yamaha boats from last year and has sold a bunch already this year so selection will get thinner. 10 years ago I would have shopped all over for a better price. I bought this boat so it would go when I turned the key. If it does not for some reason I like that it will be up to Yamaha to fix, there boat and motor, from the dealer that I bought it from. And I’m keeping it at there marina. I used to buy my trucks from always the cheapest dealer and some would be a pain in the ass for service work on them. Now I buy them all from one and when there is a problem they do anything to fix it, and help me out with a loaner truck. It depends on the market in the area that you are buying. Nothing is cheap in N.Y. The day I close up business I will move from here.

Saylor

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I bought a 210 Sport out the door at $44k even tax, title and tag inclouded. The deal included a mooring cover, coast guard kit and two anchors. They were a bit aggravated because I did not buy any extra warranty or add ones. Bought my boat in Ft Myers Fl.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Last year when I bought my leftover 2016 there seemed to be several of the 19's scattered around the country the dealers were trying to unload. Now that the 210 has come out it seems that the FSH has gained in popularity in both size models. Dealers I have talked with has stated sales have been very good. We bought a new 190, 2016 deluxe model and after 2 weeks of negotiations ended up at $23,000 plus tax and they delivered to my doorstep which was 150 miles away.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone know what battery group size comes in the 20 1FSH sport

I know You know

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Wow, 44k for a 45k brand new model boat including taxes and registration in FL. That is beyond Amazing, Congrats!!