• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH Sport... Space Coast

FSH Resonders

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just doing an iintroduction to the group, just purchased a 2019 FSH sport take delivery 03/19. Waiting as the dealer preps and installs the simrad nss9 evo3 and radio package. I have 10 years of boating and 35 years of working on aircraft.

Last edited:

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome

orexismd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Glad to have another FSHer- really enjoying it! Welcome! Where are you located?

Kaizen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome! Just got mine on Wednesday, awesome boat. I'm in Orlando, Fl.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Welocome!!! :Welcome:

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Great luck! Tons of fun ahead! Let us know where they put that transducer for the Simrad we want to see where the pros put it.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

FSH Resonders

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sorry for being behind on posting, but been a little busy, prepping the boat (Since my dealer couldn't, and taking her out to sea (8.7 hours so far).
All the electronics are in and work properly, Simrad NSS9 EVO 3, Simrad GS25 GPS/Compass, Simrad XM-3 XM Sat. Weather and Radio, B&G V50 VHF with AIS (Assigned MMSI and Radio Call sign), Shakespeare 6db 8 foot antenna, Standard Horizon MLS-310 Speaker, Lowrance HST-WSBL transom mount Fish finder and temp sensor, Airmar P79 depth sounder, Haltron fire extinguisher (Just in case of engine Fire.) and ProSport2 dual battery charger. Mounted TP Holder and Raw water hose holder... and made all my decals (Guess its a plus for owning and off road shop that can make decals)... The P79 is mounted under the metal can in the transom compartment, starboard side, about 5 inches outboard of the centerline. Works like a champ, I'll try to remember to get a photo. Hope to see you on the water.
Port Side
Stern View
Fish Finder
WM-3
Helm
T Top Top View
Battery Charger
Raw Water Washdown
Fire Extinguisher Main
Halotron Fire Extinguisher

Last edited:

Ralph MIA

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Very nice job! The VHF speaker works awesome! You can hear it over anything. I put the fire extinguisher in the back cabinet. It was $230 and I did not want it to walk.

Frank Marshall

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looks very nice, but I noticed in your t-top that there was some water pooling. Some of us have added pipe insulation foam underneath to raise the cover just enough to eliminate the pooling. You might want to consider it.

FSH Resonders

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yeap, just had a heavy rain that came through. Thanks for the advise

wahoowah

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sorry for being behind on posting, but been a little busy, prepping the boat (Since my dealer couldn't, and taking her out to sea (8.7 hours so far).
All the electronics are in and work properly, Simrad NSS9 EVO 3, Simrad GS25 GPS/Compass, Simrad XM-3 XM Sat. Weather and Radio, B&G V50 VHF with AIS (Assigned MMSI and Radio Call sign), Shakespeare 6db 8 foot antenna, Standard Horizon MLS-310 Speaker, Lowrance HST-WSBL transom mount Fish finder and temp sensor, Airmar P79 depth sounder, Haltron fire extinguisher (Just in case of engine Fire.) and ProSport2 dual battery charger. Mounted TP Holder and Raw water hose holder... and made all my decals (Guess its a plus for owning and off road shop that can make decals)... The P79 is mounted under the metal can in the transom compartment, starboard side, about 5 inches outboard of the centerline. Works like a champ, I'll try to remember to get a photo. Hope to see you on the water.
View attachment 91550
Port Side
View attachment 91551
Stern View
View attachment 91552
Fish Finder
View attachment 91553
WM-3
View attachment 91554
Helm
View attachment 91555
T Top Top View
View attachment 91556
Battery Charger
View attachment 91558
Raw Water Washdown
View attachment 91560
Fire Extinguisher Main
View attachment 91562
Halotron Fire Extinguisher
My WM-3 shows up in the mail Friday. Any reception issues with mounting it inside the console like that? Great looking boat!

FSH Resonders

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have it mounted in the starboard forward compartment, no reception issues to date with either WX or streaming.

FSH Resonders

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So the P79 in hull the dealer install, gave me less than ideal data (washes out at 32 knts), and since the HST-WSBL is performing above expectations. I installed the Lowrance 3 in 1 on the starboard side. So far it work as to be expected except for the in neutral was out, so I just troll on the port engine in shallow water.97777

So now I am covered inshore shallow and offshore deep.

Sherwood

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Very nice, how do you have the gs25 mounted?
Mine came today, I am looking for how to mount it.