• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH Sport...There are many like it, but this one is mine...

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ordered mine on August 18th, got the call on December 22nd, and picked it up today. I'll keep her in the main garage this winter so I can install my Cobra Super Ultimate AK-19s, and my Garmin Echomap UHD 93sv, and just sit at the helm and smile. A huge thanks to all of you on this forum for contributing to my Yamaha jet boat education so far.
tempImageeUAUTe.jpgtempImageVK9eZk.jpg

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I SOOOOOO would be taking buckets of water and testing the hatch and other stuff to see if there were any issues with water intrusion (check the FAQ's to see what areas to check), and address those while you have the time before you plunk her in the water. It might seem annoying to deal with them right now, but it'll add greatly to this upcoming season when you don't have to deal with those things while wanting to take the boat out. You might also be able to drop it off at the dealership and have them deal with it since it's the offseason. I'd go over it with a critical eye and start a punch list prior to taking it to the dealer.

Great looking boat, LOVE the color scheme! Taking ownership is a great feeling, congrats to you!

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I SOOOOOO would be taking buckets of water and testing the hatch and other stuff to see if there were any issues with water intrusion (check the FAQ's to see what areas to check), and address those while you have the time before you plunk her in the water. It might seem annoying to deal with them right now, but it'll add greatly to this upcoming season when you don't have to deal with those things while wanting to take the boat out. You might also be able to drop it off at the dealership and have them deal with it since it's the offseason. I'd go over it with a critical eye and start a punch list prior to taking it to the dealer.

Great looking boat, LOVE the color scheme! Taking ownership is a great feeling, congrats to you!
Great advice, thanks. It's minus 9 outside this morning, so I've got some time to kill before the ice melts out on the lake! And the garage has a floor drain, so I can dump buckets and run hoses without too much of a mess.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great advice, thanks. It's minus 9 outside this morning, so I've got some time to kill before the ice melts out on the lake! And the garage has a floor drain, so I can dump buckets and run hoses without too much of a mess.
YIKES! You must be getting the stuff that just blew over my area 2 days ago! Sounds like you can work inside, at least, if it's an attached garage. Just tell the wife to put a sweater on, or come up and join you for some winter boating and cocktails!

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The garage is under the house, and partially below grade. This is about as cold as it gets, and the current temp in there is 45 without any heat. With the heater on, it's pretty comfortable. Wife put on a sweatshirt last night, came down and helped me snap in the cushions and floor mats, and split a cold one with me while we sat there and admired it.

Patrollin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Where did you get the covers?