• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH stuffing the bow at Hullover Inlet

brian86992

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Couple of FSHs on the latest Wavy Boats video going through Hullover. Either of y'all on here? Might suggest moving a few passengers to the rear for the black hull đŸ˜†

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Saw this today. First one did not look good at first, but recovered. There isn't room to move all four from the bow to stern. Second looked pretty good. I showed my wife the video and told that’s why we are getting a 25 footer.

bulldog2009

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Saw this today. First one did not look good at first, but recovered. There isn't room to move all four from the bow to stern. Second looked pretty good. I showed my wife the video and told that’s why we are getting a 25 footer.
new to the site. did you purchase it??? how is the performance in the ocean?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Same number of people, same boat. A smart Skipper and a not so smart one.

Smart: Plenty of speed, bow high, passengers in middle or rear of boat.

Not so smart: Way too slow, bow low, passenger weight middle to bow.

FAIL

35674476-3103-4FB5-9E73-0A1225CADF40.png

WIN
377806CE-95EF-4FA1-85D6-6157375DA219.png