• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH

andy7

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi,

Did not see a thread dedicated to this boat so, I started one.

Not currently a jetboat guy but am going to become one soon. Right now I cruse around on a Bennington that my daughter has outgrown. Hoping you experienced folks can help me out.

Has anyone seen any performance tests?
Is the 210 going to be under powered?

Thanks in advance!

SoftballBryan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My guess is it'll be powerful enough if your solo, but might be underpowered like the 190 if you have a few people and a bunch of gear. I'm totally guessing based on top speed advertised.... two small engines may help a good bit... make sure you try before you buy if you've never had a jet boat, they are different and you want to make sure it's a good fit for you.

We love our 190 Fsh...
Bryan

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Wow, how dated is that video lol...10 years?

Uncle Roman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Demo'd the 210 Sport on Lake Tarpon Saturday... 50% Fuel and 4 adults on board and I was shocked with the performance. I was thrown back in my seat and top speed was initially 44 mph. After 45 seconds of WOT top speed was 48mph. I pick my 210 FSH Sport on thursday from Cycle Springs.

I expect fuel economy to be about 1-1.5 more gph more that outboards at most speeds

Can't wait.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Actually I believe your gph should be less than an outboard. Have to remember a jet boat stays stuck to the water unlike an OB where you can trim it out to reduce drag.

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
So confused by that statement...

If the jet hull stays in the water and creates more drag, shouldn’t that decrease gph....

BTW...not sure if your referencing the trim on the engine or the trim tabs...either way, the trim tabs do not lift the hull above water but rather trims the hull into (bow down) the water.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I missed your ,"more" in your original statement. Trimming a traditional IO will provide a form of transom lift when trimmed out.