• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

230 series trailers

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been calling a few places to get quotes for a new trailer.
One company said they have the pattern for a 2006 230 and said they would have to have my boat to design a trailer for my 2009 230.
Are the hulls different for the two series? I know the inside was redesigned but wondering if the bottom of the hull is the same.

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Not sure about your specific question however, it's my understanding that if you're going with a main trailer manufacturer (e-z Loader for example) their trailers can be adjusted to fit most boats. If you're going a custom trailer, then you'd likely have to have your boat measured and fit...

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My question is, would the 2006 230 trailers the same as the '07-'09 230's?

The company has the measurements for a 2006, if it's the same as the 2009's they wouldn't need to measure my boat/charge an additional fee...

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My question is, would the 2006 230 trailers the same as the '07-'09 230's?

The company has the measurements for a 2006, if it's the same as the 2009's they wouldn't need to measure my boat/charge an additional fee...
I believe they are the same, I do not think there were any changes in the hull from 2006 to 2009, just the upper half of the boat was re-designed.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I believe they are the same, I do not think there were any changes in the hull from 2006 to 2009, just the upper half of the boat was re-designed.
That's what I was thinking, and I am pretty sure I've read it somewhere as well...just can't find it.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I purchasedon't a new aluminum ibeam trailer last year.. they built it and set it up to my boat for me.. the tongue is long on mine but man it pulls nice..