• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

240 Series Bow Roller

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just wanted to update my thoughts on the Stoltz bow roller. I originally ordered the one "made" for a Yamaha Jet Boat. It was the 3.5" with the big wide bell ends. Well after a year of dealing with it putting dark orange marks all over my bow I just switched it out to the 4" with the small ends. What a huge difference it is. I will say that on my first install last year I may have tightened it up too much so it didn't roll that well.

IMG_1291.JPG

IMG_7739.JPG