• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Purchased 242 / 240 Carpet

Dan_NC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hey all, I know a bunch of folks have swapped out their carpet for seadek, so I wondered if anyone had snap in carpet they were looking to sell? Preferably from a 2017, but I think any of the newer 24' models should be close enough to make it work. I am willingly to pay you for them and for shipping. Just let me know!

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey all, I know a bunch of folks have swapped out their carpet for seadek, so I wondered if anyone had snap in carpet they were looking to sell? Preferably from a 2017, but I think any of the newer 24' models should be close enough to make it work. I am willingly to pay you for them and for shipping. Just let me know!
I have my set from my 2017 ar240. Barley used before I put in seadek. Never thought about selling it. Shoot me a PM with an offer.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If things dont work out with craigar ... I have the upgraded carpet from a 2016 242LS in gray. Literally never taken out of the package as my seadek was installed before I picked up the new boat. Been in that factory plastic and stored in a tough tote with desicant since the day I picked her up from the dealer. Looks like I am less than a 3 hour drive too.

I was saving in case someday I changed my mind but I just swapped all of my seadek for new again and can’t see ever going back to the carpet.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Someone else saw this and has made claim to the carpet I have.

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have a full set of tan out of my 2016 242 LSE if anyone is looking. PM me and let me know...

Mike Snigur

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When i bought my 2016 AR240, the guy put seadeck, and i have the carpet somewhere, let me know if you want me to find it

zrated512

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have the carpet out of my 2018 AR240 as well. Can get pictures of it as needed. Was used half the season last year before i took it out...