• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

242 Limited Bow Cover Rplacement?

kaczman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I need a replacement gray snap on bow cover for my 2011 242 Limited. Anyone have any idea where to get one? Have looked on the internet and ebay and amazon and jetboatpilot for weeks now, and still nothing.

kaczman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length

Sx240

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good luck finding one since Yamaha discontinued having them made a while ago I’ve been looking for one too best bet is to have a replacement made

Texatl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I am asking an upholstery friend of ours if they can get the same material (SunBrella maybe?) and having one made, as Sx240 said... I too have been scouring the interwebz like crazy, to find out they are actually made of Unobtanium. So... custom has to be the plan. unfortunately.

Sccala

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I am asking an upholstery friend of ours if they can get the same material (SunBrella maybe?) and having one made, as Sx240 said... I too have been scouring the interwebz like crazy, to find out they are actually made of Unobtanium. So... custom has to be the plan. unfortunately.
Did you ever get a custom relacement made? What did it cost you? I know each upholsterer is different, but I’m just wondering roughly what to expect to pay
-Steve

Texatl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Did you ever get a custom relacement made? What did it cost you? I know each upholsterer is different, but I’m just wondering roughly what to expect to pay
-Steve
Apologies, no I did not end up having one made. I went the other direction and put the boat in a covered slip :) and use the mooring cover.