• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

243 cover suggestions?

Seabee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hi, anyone have any recommendations for a cover? With the tower. Just for the driveway, doesn't necessarily need to be a trailering cover.

Last boat had an OEM cover and it fit perfectly. I see lots of companies out there that make aftermarket covers.

Thanks!

blackhawkpilot

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Seal Skin covers seems to be a pretty good fit. I don't have one yet, but they gave me a good quote for my 223.

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
I ran across this video a while ago. I didn't look into it, so don't know $$ or availability. But, sure looks nice...

Seabee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I ran across this video a while ago. I didn't look into it, so don't know $$ or availability. But, sure looks nice...

Yeah, saw that, I think that is well over $1500.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That is the same manufacturer of the Yamaha Premium covers. They run about $700.

Seabee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I would pay that. I guess I'll start calling some dealers to see if they can order one.