• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

25 Footers Are Leaving The Factory!

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I got a call from my dealer this morning. I thought he was just calling to make sure I knew that the Yamaha product tour was going to be there today. He says yeah, but I also called to tell you that your 252SE has shipped and should be arriving tomorrow or Monday! He believes it's the black one with blue stripe/white bottom. Once it arrives, I can decide if I want to take that one or wait for a blue one to arrive (no idea when that might be, though). I'm still going to drive down there today to check out the 255XD and 255 FSH prototype models on display for the day, but I'm super excited that I'll be back down there soon enough to see my own boat!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is great news. Really looking forward to some solid reviews and very detailed pictures.

jonesw67

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
that's great news, where are you located

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
NC--dealer is Chatlee Marine.

jonesw67

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have a 252SD on order in Panhandle, Florida hopefully they will be getting there's in soon as well

woodhall jr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats!!! I can’t even get my 195s I ordered in early July.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats!!! I can’t even get my 195s I ordered in early July.
For those waiting on a 195 series boat for so long, do you ever wonder? Maybe Yamaha may ship first boats that you may easily be upsold to? Obviously that would not be a 250 series, but it does make me wonder. Of course they will ship the lines that have the most pre-orders of. But I am making an assumption that they only have limited lines, and they may be building a particular hull size on each line. Who knows.

Just a thought that it would not surprise me if your dealer saw a 210 come in sooner and give you an offer that my be tough to refuse.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Id appreciate it, when you see your dealer or someone from yamaha at the tour if they know when the 27’s are going to start shipping.

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Id appreciate it, when you see your dealer or someone from yamaha at the tour if they know when the 27’s are going to start shipping.
I'll try to remember to ask the Yamaha rep while I'm there.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NC--dealer is Chatlee Marine.
I figured that's the dealer you were referencing as I knew the tour was there. Wish I could have made it today. Crazy busy with work.

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
you going with the XD?
My deposit on the 252SE. The SE has all the features we're looking for and then some. I couldn't justify an extra $4K just for the Drive on the SD and we're not really wakesurfers so didn't feel the need to get an XE or XD. I am interested to see the 255XD at the tour today. Leaving in about an hour to head down there.

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Thats awesome news! I have a deposit on a 252se at Marine Max on Lake Wylie near Charlotte. Maybe I will get it this month.

Jdl110

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was notified that my AR250 has been released but they are waiting on windshields per my dealer In IL

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Thats awesome news! I have a deposit on a 252se at Marine Max on Lake Wylie near Charlotte. Maybe I will get it this month.
Hope you hear good news soon! Did you go see the prototype 255XD and 255FSH when they were at MM-Lake Wylie earlier this week?

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Yeah I stopped by. They handed out some free drink tickets and gift cards to the restaurant next door, so that worked out! haha
Plenty of room in the 25', but it's my first boat so I have nothing to compare it to. I'm glad the 252se has the storage space instead of the ballast tanks. My wife hates that galley, but we will see how that plays out.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@tkeru408 What is this Yamaha Tour you speak of, and how can I find out when it will be near me?

Mhamann75

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was notified that my AR250 has been released but they are waiting on windshields per my dealer In IL
Lol I’m lost how is it released but with no windshield.... I’m waiting on a AR250 as well but my dealer always acts like they know nothing