• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

255XD Service Manual?

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Does anyone have a service manual for the 255XD?

Looking for a wiring schematic for the 12" connext screen. More specifically around the audio outputs.

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone have a service manual for the 255XD?

Looking for a wiring schematic for the 12" connext screen. More specifically around the audio outputs.
I've been keeping an eye out for it and haven't seen it yet available from Yamaha. So far only the Owners manual is available to order. My 21 wave runner just came out so im hoping the boats are not too far behind.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I’ve been trying to get one for my 212SE. Not available yet.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Appreciate the input but that’s the owners manual.
Service manuals are still unavailable from Yamaha for some unknown reason. I check all the time..

dapowerelectric

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Same here been on the phone with yamaha for about an hour and the guy couldnt even find the service manual on his system, went to their website and only available is owners manual. I installed a VHF radio on the boat and need to know what is the fuse size and terminal location of the ACC switches.
If anyone has some input on this will be greatly appreciated. I am an electrician and understand wiring, i crawled under the helm but there is no acces to switches neither find a way to remove the switch from the top to be able to put a toner on it.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Same here been on the phone with yamaha for about an hour and the guy couldnt even find the service manual on his system, went to their website and only available is owners manual. I installed a VHF radio on the boat and need to know what is the fuse size and terminal location of the ACC switches.
If anyone has some input on this will be greatly appreciated. I am an electrician and understand wiring, i crawled under the helm but there is no acces to switches neither find a way to remove the switch from the top to be able to put a toner on it.
I was able to find the fuse locations in my owners manual (2021 212SE)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
It is also nuts that they won't let you have the PDF for more than a year, but will sell you a hard copy..... who wants paper???

But they are trying to avoid what is being done here.....

Strange the service manuals still aren't available.

dapowerelectric

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I was able to find the fuse locations in my owners manual (2021 212SE)
Nice where thise at? In my manual all i could found about acc switches said to contact certified service for more info. Maybe thei are at the same location!

dapowerelectric

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
It is also nuts that they won't let you have the PDF for more than a year, but will sell you a hard copy..... who wants paper???

But they are trying to avoid what is being done here.....

Strange the service manuals still aren't available.
I know its crazy, will call my dealership tomorrow once they open to see if rhey have one, and can help me out with this. Crazy that one of employees at corporate yamaha couldnt find it on its system. He was trying to go trough the 27' boats service manual and couldnt find anything about it.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I asked my dealer for a copy (printout) of the service manual and they said they don't have it yet. My response, "well how do you work on them then with all the new electronics?" No answer...

dapowerelectric

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Still no service manual as of 2023? This is crazy, can’t found it anywhere and I’m having issues with the electronics, stuck in HI with no authorized shop or dealer. Dealer I bought from Oregon wants to charge me 3k to deliver a seat replacement cover by the warranty. Bow ballast stopped working and not sure what to do, dealer is Rivercity boat sales and stopped responding.

ahenderson432

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
A little update.

The Owner's Manuals are showing up for 2024 at yamahapubs.com for PRINT only. I had looked yesterday for the 255xd and did not see that model listed so I emailed them asking about the Owner's and Service Manuals. Received the reply below and magically the Owner's Manual for the 2024 255xd appeared on the website. Coincidence?

Their reply:

Thank you for your interest on Yamahapubs.com

Upon checking, the Service Manual for the 2024 255XD Yamaha Boat is not yet available for purchase on our website at this time as we still haven't received the files of this book from Yamaha. Unfortunately, there are still no definite dates of when it would be uploaded on our website. However, we will surely let you know as soon as it's available for purchase.

In the meantime, we can only offer the Owner's Manual of your boat. You can locate it on our website here: YAMAHA MANUAL STORE.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Customer Support Team