• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

35’ electric wake surf boat!

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Looks very interesting but if it’s ever even released, it’ll probably cost $300k+.

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Very little info on the site and gmail email addresses along with Dropbox links for “press kits.”

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Very little info on the site and gmail email addresses along with Dropbox links for “press kits.”
Yeah, very vaporware-ish. Now that I'm on a larger screen I see that, in the opening shot on their website, there's nobody in the driver's seat! LOL

Rjfb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looks like it would be aimed at a tour operator based on the size and layout. I don’t think I want to share the water with that beast!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just ridiculous! I'd be cool to see it come to fruition, but it's ugly as hell...

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'd take the diesel Nautique over electric. The battery isn't going to let you be out all day surfing and cruising like gas or diesel would. Electric would be for people who live on the lake and have a means to recharge between sessions or activities. 35' boat isn't going to be allowed on many lakes lol.