• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

36 inch bluefish - April 18, 2017 - Ocean City, MD

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
That was sweet! A blue was my 1st ocean catch and boy do they put up a good fight. It was 1984
in 7th grade fishing out in the Chesapeake Bay. Damn I am getting old!

SoftballBryan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm getting old as well! Most blues fight like hell, this one was a bit lethargic I thought. Still, my personal best.... and always fun!

CAT Chaser

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Lethargic because it looks frigid up there. You are even bundled up. Nice catch though.....

SoftballBryan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The water is chilly still and it causes the air to be colder than just a couple miles inland. It's funny, I get off work and it says it's 70 degrees; on the boat 6 miles closer to the ocean, it'll say it's 58....