• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

A big problem that must be solved...

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I was sitting at my computer about five minutes ago and clicked with my mouse and at the same time I felt a huge shock on my ass... What the hell is going on?

I can say I just clicked the buy button for more boat goodies... has anyone else experienced this problem?

No, I am single at the moment. If I was married I would probably be icing a black eye about now. LMAO

My wallet hates me!

Reactions: 007
:)

The shock you felt @Englewoodcowboy was the friction of the money being siphoned from your credit card at the speed of technology. The friction causes static electricity causing the shock you felt. I would normally feel this also if my wife didn't cure it with a swift kick to the same area.

That shock you felt is because your A$$ doesn't have any hands and that's the only way it has to let you know just how excited it is about all those new goodies!!

I didn't get much this transaction, just the transom tie down ratchet things and some new battery tender terminal ends. I have 3 Harley Branded battery tenders from selling my bikes this summer and just need the terminal ends to put them to use on my boat and my sons jet ski. The big expense was dropping almost 300 on the 5 channel amp. That project will be a piece here and there till I have everything on hand to upgrade the system. Im hoping to have all of my mods purchased before christmas. When I get my tax return (though I don't think it will be much considering this will be the first year I won't be able to claim either of my kids, although my daughter did move back into my home and she is in college full time...) anyway, any moneys I save from that point forward will be dumped into my 73 bronco I am restoring. I have to get it done by spring 2016 and have about 18K more in parts to buy for it... Big boys have big toys... SMH

I just did this for the Past few days , getting updates and mods for my new (old) boat....
$$$$

@Englewoodcowboy I don't have any information on your Bronco build (why would I!)... are you leaving the rear uncut or cut?

Web and especially Amazon and their 1 click order are gonna be my downfall. Think I'm considered a regular stop on the UPS &Fedex routes.
Bill

@Englewoodcowboy I will be honest... the first season of Franklin and Bash on TNT I saw Breckin Meyer driving this sweet truck and started researching on google. Realized it was a Bronco and started my research. As soon as I have some extra, extra disposable income I would love to find one and restore it. From what I have seen them go for and what I have seen other put into them... I need quite a bit of extra throw away cash. Until then I will continue my research and continue talking the wife into it being a great family car... Eventually!!

@Englewoodcowboy I will be honest... the first season of Franklin and Bash on TNT I saw Breckin Meyer driving this sweet truck and started researching on google. Realized it was a Bronco and started my research. As soon as I have some extra, extra disposable income I would love to find one and restore it. From what I have seen them go for and what I have seen other put into them... I need quite a bit of extra throw away cash. Until then I will continue my research and continue talking the wife into it being a great family car... Eventually!!
Well I will tickle your fancy a little... My best friend is a bit of a hoarder.... he has 12 of them at last count. I help him get them going etc and he flips some, keeps quite a few. He has a nice 69 we just pulled out of a barn a few weeks ago. Now to make you drool, I am very good friends with Nick of Nicks Trix. His business is nothing but custom broncos. If you havent found his website (www.nickstrix.com) you need to take a gander. I have seen half of the broncos he featured personally and rode in them. His builds are my inspiration on mine. If you ever get bored, check out classic broncos. Its a forum like this and I am on there with the same handle. Here is a link to my build: http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237944

2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco-interior.jpg

If They Build It ......I Will Have It!

Back