• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

A DIY bow thruster/trolling motor option for our Boats.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I saw this drill paddle and thought it could be a bow thruster for those docking in wind or currents. I am kind of joking here, but hey, it might work. I think the guy in the video could row faster, but maybe he does not want to put his beer down.

20210215_081746.jpg

Last edited:

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Interesting concept. Can't believe they got a patent on it.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I don't have an extension cord long enough.

Zechbruder

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It slices, it dices, it even circumcizes. It could work. Needs a shroud or gage IMO. Bet it could propel a paddle board pretty well.

Last edited:

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
It slices, it dices, it even circumcizes. I could work. Needs a shroud or gage IMO. Bet it could propel a paddle board pretty well.
Is that a Welch Corgi? Had one growing up as a kid. We named her Goldie.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like it.... Could just sit on one of the tubes or the super mable and just drive around the lake. Grab a few 5ah batteries for my Dewalt cordless drill and off you go :) there are some coves I would like to fish, this would get me in and around there on an inflatable, just anchor boat off the weeds.