• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

A farewell from ScarabMike

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
All,

I have been fighting some long hard battles in my life, and I apologize to anyone that has asked me for advice, or reached out in the past few months. I want to take some time to thank the admins for opening a place for dialog, and advice for all of us Scarab owners. I believe that together, we have helped all manufactures step up their game, and produce quality products for everyone to enjoy.

I have met some of the most enthusiastic, friendly, and incredible people on here. Some have become close friends to almost family. This forum is special because of the community that it brings together. Keep up the good work!

With that said, there needs to be a new lead in the Scarab forum. I just don't have any time, nor do I own that boat any longer. If I were to pick someone, it would be @JetTech72 .

Dean P

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Thank you for all you have done! You're already missed. Good luck to you in the future. Take care...

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for all your contributions and I hope someone else will take up the Scarab flag, it was a great resource,

This place only works because people contribute ( contribute time, we don't want your money)

Neutron

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you Mike, I wish you the best with whatever the future brings.

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you Mike!
All the best to you and yours!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
Miss ya buddy. If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to reach out.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Farewell! We hope you pop back in from time to time. Hopefully in near future with a 28 ft Scarab to brag about. ✌