• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

A few flags left!!!

tim2808

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got mine today. They look Great.

I have 2 black and 4 white flags left unclaimed

Now I have 1 black left :)

No more black flags are available. I have 5 white ones left

Got mine today, Thanks!

I'll take a white one off of your hands.
PM me the details.
Thx

3 whites left now

Just got them Tim. They look awesome. Order these last few people!

Put me on the waiting list for round two (black flag with blue logo would be awesome). Also thanks for offering such cool stuff. It sure is nice to have a way to share how we all enjoy the heck out of life with our boats.

Got mine, too! Wonderful! Love them!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
First time out on the water today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 0
Back