• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

A few questions about amp wiring and wake towers speakers.

Skin6061

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So my first question is has anybody had amplifier problems when the ground wire was longer than the recommended 40" length. I want to install my amp under the radio and amp manufacture recommends a 40" and under for length of the ground cable. They recommend a 6 gauge wire or bigger. Im going to use 4 guage for ground and power.

Second question does anyone have issues with hitting there head on the wake towers speakers. Is this something I need to worry about or am I just over thinking it.