• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

A huge "Thank You"!

scot71

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Now that summer is complete and the boat is tucked safely away in the barn for the winter. I just wanted to give everyone a huge THANK YOU. The information that I have gotten from the members of this forum has been invaluable since we got our boat. I especially want to thank the members that came from the other forum. I learned a lot from your old posts before I found everyone here. The wealth of knowledge and general comradery that exists on JETBOATERS.NET is second to none in my opinion. I love looking at all of your pictures and reading everyones stories, and I look forward to the day that I might get the chance to meet some of you. So again, THANK YOU EVERYONE AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! :winkingthumbsup"

Here's to a good summer and a short winter!

This is a great forum, so much useful info and folks willing to help and share knowledge.

Glad your season was a good one!

We, the entire membership, are certainly grateful for every person that comes to jetboaters.net. It adds to the knowledge base and enjoyment of the forum. As a founding member, I can tell you it was gut wrenching to leave where we all felt was a home. But that is the past and this is the future. It is the membership that makes us great! Glad all of you are here and contribute to all of us learning new things about these great boats and what we can get out of them! And thanks for the kind words too!

I too want to say Thanks to the founding members and all of the members here. It is the different ideas and our commitment to each other having the best boating experience possible that keep me coming back more and more.

Well I'd just like to voice my displeasure with all of you. If it wasn't for the members of this forum I would be several thousand dollars richer. I never would of known about Seadek, thrust vectors, or perfect pass and the countless other modifications I now have planned. So thanks for making me broke ;-) and keep up the great work!

We, the entire membership, are certainly grateful for every person that comes to jetboaters.net. It adds to the knowledge base and enjoyment of the forum. As a founding member, I can tell you it was gut wrenching to leave where we all felt was a home. But that is the past and this is the future. It is the membership that makes us great! Glad all of you are here and contribute to all of us learning new things about these great boats and what we can get out of them! And thanks for the kind words too!
Learning from the mistakes of the past have helped us make a brighter, more productive future. Had we not been there, we wouldn't be here.

Well I'd just like to voice my displeasure with all of you. If it wasn't for the members of this forum I would be several thousand dollars richer. I never would of known about Seadek, thrust vectors, or perfect pass and the countless other modifications I now have planned. So thanks for making me broke ;-) and keep up the great work!

I want to second this comment! Thanks to you guys, I have a huge box full of shit to put on my boat in the spring ;-). It's a great community here, and my hat goes off to those on here that provide good feedback. I have to say, as far as forums go... this one doesn't seem to have many bridges with trolls under them.

I want to second this comment! Thanks to you guys, I have a huge box full of shit to put on my boat in the spring ;-). It's a great community here, and my hat goes off to those on here that provide good feedback. I have to say, as far as forums go... this one doesn't seem to have many bridges with trolls under them.

But think of all the money you've saved in maintenance costs, group buys discounts and more! LOL

But think of all the money you've saved in maintenance costs, group buys discounts and more! LOL

This is true. Man that seadek makes my boat look like it's worth 40K more! Now to install my VHF fixed mount, 4' antenna, SS fender locks (I'm really excited about these), and like 5 other misc things! Those projects have to wait until spring, though because my boat is being shrink wrapped and winterized right now by south valley motorsports.

Hmm, south Valley...lol, that would give me an excuse to go in and chew the fat with Adam! We feed them here @sysinu , so they don't wander too much ;)

Hmm, south Valley...lol, that would give me an excuse to go in and chew the fat with Adam! We feed them here @sysinu , so they don't wander too much ;)

Yeah, I was going to yap his ear off like I usually do but he's always with customers ;-). Actually this last time I dropped my boat off I didn't have enough time to go over and say hi. I've been meaning to go have a look at what they are hiding in back.

I just showed my wife the new boattest review of the new 242LS and she likes it a lot, so that means I need to avoid going to take a look at it ;-).

Back