• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

A late summer boating video

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
As some of you may have remembered I mentioned that I was asked to help a friend film a video in September. The editing is finally done and they released it today. Take a look, you can see my AR192 in the bacground as I was the chase boat. We filmed for 6 or 7 hours to get this. The photo in my signature was taken this very day and you can see my friends Nautique in the background of it. These are my best friends, more like my adopted siblings and they did this to have something to show many years down the road. Please enjoy it, I know it makes me wish it was summer already....

great job on the editing....super cool

Very cool. Nice work on the video. Some day I'll be that comfortable on a wake board...

That was great, nicley done! Nice touch with the Branco in the beginning.:winkingthumbsup"

Great video that could pass as an extended commercial for nautique boats and Ronix wakeboard gear. For clarification that's a compliment. The quality of the video editing makes me reluctant to post anymore of my own clearly home made videos.

Nice video!!

Damn dude - that was nicely done. It looks like a Nautique commercial.
And bonus points for the hot chick.

Great Video... I will never buy a GoPro now as i have no chance of editing anything like that

Last edited:
Very proffesional.
Right, you need to start touring the U.S. over the summer videoing everybody, editing and posting, this is your mission :winkingthumbsup"

To clarify, I did not edit this, it was done by a professional friend who films TV commercials for a living. My friend and his wife (in the video) were approached for use of their Bronco in a local fast food commercial (Pal's Diner) and they met Kenny Thaker who did the video. I wish I had a drone for this which will be added to the bag of summer must haves but all of the shots filmed up close or in water were done with GoPros, the film from the Nautique was done with a Nikon Digital Camera that does stills as well as video (unsure of the model) and all of the shots from my boat were filmed with a Epic M Red Dragon camera ($50K+). It's amazing what you can do with some quality equipment and professional photographers... Keep in mind there was 3 photographers, 2 boats, 2 captains a director etc.... this was a big production/undertaking to do for fun. We are all hoping Kenny will get some more stuff like this to do that we can all get involved.. would be nice to have fun on the water while making some extra money while we are at it. Believe me, the home video stuff is just as cool to see, it was seeing videos like that which inspired this one. My friends and I will do a lot more filming this year and playing with the editing process with a little tutelage from KT. It all is for fun.

Last edited:
Back