• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

A little more recognition and thanks to @ sysinu

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
A few years ago @sysinu gave me the carpet from his at the time new 2013 242 ls. He even delivered it personally free of charge (well free to me anyway, not to him but that's another story). I finally got around to putting in additional snaps and / or adjusting the placement of the snaps already in my 2010 ls this past off season so now the carpet set he gave me is my default set instead of the back up set in my boat. The difference in look and feel is very noticeable not just by me but by my family and crew as well. The newer carpet looks shiny by comparison to the older carpet, it also has grooves/a pattern in it and seems thinner than my stock carpet but it feels so much better/softer to walk on again this is something I, my family and crew have noticed and commented on.

Thanks again @sysinu /James. It's rare for my family and crew to comment on any boat upgrades so the fact that they notice and appreciate the new carpet tells me that this is one of the better upgrades I've done and without spending a small fortune to do it. I plan to "pay it forward" whenever I can in the future like you did for me.