• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

A New Feature and very helpful one at that!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I want to give a big shout out to Bruce, Julian, and Murf!:) You never know what goes on behind the scenes to make a place like this run so smooth and error free. And every little feature you see here, is something like an "add-on" that Bruce has to put into action. He and Julian (maybe you too Murf, I don't know) have been researching the forum software nonstop since he put it on his servers and turned on the switch for jetboaters.net.

It seems that such software comes in a base model and has all sorts of upgrades. The trouble is, it doesn't always spell out how certain things work, and there are 1000 ways to use each feature. I think Julian researches much and Bruce tweaks from the hardware/software side to get features to work like we the membership, want them to. Anyway, I digress...

THE "TOP" BUTTON IS ALIVE AND WELL!!! At the old forum, we had a button on each post that would take you back to the top of the page, so you could move to another thread, check messages, do whatever. The guys got a top button active and working at the very bottom right of each thread but then you have to scroll to the bottom to use it. So Bruce found an add-on or work around to suspend it in each post on the right and it worked for a day and stopped I guess...he (or Julian) could tell you what actually happened I am sure. But I just noticed this morning, that now the top button is prominent on the bottom right of each post, and IT WORKS GREAT! Thanks to you guys for listening to everyone, and adding the tools to make this a rocking forum that has the updated and useful fully modern features and interfaces...yet has the tools that are familiar to us! You guys are fantastic! Now...the "top" button needs a "like" button embedded within it so that I can "like" what you have done!!! Attaboy's all around for you guys!:singing:

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good job guys! It is working for me too!