• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

A place to post downloads

Addicted

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I looked briefly and did not fine this already on the forum, hopefully I did not miss it. I was thinking it would be nice to have a place to put PDF downloads for all to have access to. For example I have the 2012 242LS service manual that was passed on from another member at YJB. I suspect that this could move further than just service manuals, but that would be a good start.

Admins, do you currently have an area designated for this? If not is it possible to designate a location? I would think that as long as nobody is attempting to make money on the transaction, there would be no legal issue, but I am sure there are some here that are much more qualified to comment on that aspect.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Interesting idea....however, Service Manuals are Copyright protected by Yamaha. Operator manuals are available on Yamaha's website.

PDFs should be attachable to any forum post (it they aren't we'll add that extension asap)

I checked---PDFs are allowed as attachments.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Julian: I REALLY like the FAQ's !

I don't know if any part of this is new, but it is so chock full of information.

For example, I did not know how EAZ-Y it is to go obtain a 2nd set of Yamaha keys !

Just wanted to help bring this to others attention, as well as say a BIG THANK YOU for all of the work y'all continue to do, to make this is a really neato "home" for us here.Here are the IMPORTANT and LARGE LIST F.A.Q.'s ! :
https://jetboaters.net/faq/
Many Best Wishes again, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA