• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Added Tinted windows and Veve Guides

Just curious here, but were you able to run the wire for lights all the way on down the inside of the VeVe pole even through the bend or did you have to jump outside the pole before the bend?

@jetboater4life I used a fish tape and was able to get all the way out through the bend to the other side of the post. But.... Then decided to back up to the bend and drill a hole and pull the wire through other wise you run another 2 ft of wire trying to get back to the rear tail lights where I taped in.

Thanks I went with the Limo tint i think its called 5% they charged $275 out the door.

@jetboater4life I used a fish tape and was able to get all the way out through the bend to the other side of the post. But.... Then decided to back up to the bend and drill a hole and pull the wire through other wise you run another 2 ft of wire trying to get back to the rear tail lights where I taped in.
Thanks, I was not able to get through on mine but I didn't use a fish tape, probably the one tool I still need to buy. Thinking as you did, I probably would have come up a couple inches short had I not zip tied my wires where I did. But then again I still need to move my guides back a few inches so maybe just maybe I'll give it another try.

:thumbsup:Looks good!
I need to get mine done, maybe I'll schedule that for next week...

Looks terrible. . . . . Time to sell. I'll take it off your hands for a $1 ;)

Looks great. I really like the tinted windows.

Everyone should tint windows - totally changes the look of the boat!! Very nice.

Looks great, $275 is a deal. Hopefully, the smith lights are oriented properly. I think the orange side is supposed to face forward and red backward (but I could have his reversed, each ligh has orientation instructions on it).

Love the look of the boat! Im thinking about doing my tint and installing guides as well...

@jetboater4life the fish tapes are about $10 at harbor freight, I've used it a lot more than I ever thought I would. @Ronnie yea theres a big sticker on the smith lights "This side forward".

The only thing weird about the Veve guides. the guy was very nice a called to make sure I wanted the 65" and even asked if I was going to put lights on them. I said yea the CE Smith lights he said great shipping out today. Well when I got them they had Caps glued on the tops so I called him. He said " yea you can just cut them off" I said well you asked if I was putting lights so why put the caps? he said "I put them on all of them". The 2" caps for sch 40 pvc are not cheap, this guy is throwing a bunch a money away.

The tint looks great. God I hate you people. You cost me more money!

I just installed my Veve guides today. I used an old tape measure and cut the end. The tape measure was thin enough to make the turn and pull the wires as well. I drilled a hole on the other side and pulled the wire through. I also drilled a hole in the backside of the trailer and tied in the wiring. I am picking up the rubber grommets tomorrow to finish it all up. All wiring is hidden but took most of the afternoon. I wish I would have installed black covers before I wired it all in!

Never used or felt I needed guides. Whats the deal with all these guides. These trailers are just about impossible to fail when loading, do you really need them?

Love the tint, probably the only mod I have in sight for this year

I load and unload up river from the lake. Most of the time its smooth and quick, but at times you have a bunch of jackass' with fat wakes that have to ski near the dock. It can make it quite hectic to get the boat on the trailer with all the waves. The guides are like a little safety net for me from hitting the concrete side walls of the ramp.

I like the guides as I can't see the empty trailer to back up without them

Back