• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Adjust button

Winerocks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Not sure exactly how it happened, but the “adjust” button beside my throttle lever broke. The plastic threaded part of the button broke that holds the button in place, and the switch fell through the armrest. I had to remove the throttle lever to fish the switch out, but I can’t repair it. I’ve spent a lot of time trying to find a part number for it, but can’t find it anywhere. Boat is a 2015 215 Impulse HO.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can you post pictures all around? does it have a part number somewhere? My guess is that Neither Scarab nor SeaDoo own a button factory and likely purchase these, so there is a chance the button is manufactured by someone else and unless it was customized just for them, it may be available for purchase from the right supplier. (Since Bombardier makes planes, they might make some electrical components too, but it's worth a try)

Winerocks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Ha! I’m pretty sure that the switch is common across many BRP powered platforms. I used CA glue to put it back together, but the stainless cover disappeared into no-man’s land. Maybe it will reappear in the bilge in a few years.
I didn’t take any pics of the switch before I put it back. If I get some time today, I’ll tear into it.
It is a momentary switch with 6 wire positions; 3 on each side.

Scarabpaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Yellow Jacket

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I wanted to make a correction in this thread since it comes up at the top of a search for "Adjustment Switch." The actual part number for the adjustment switch is Carling LT-1581-601-012. It is a momentary switch, meaning you want it to return to center from the up or down position when released.
If you can't find it on Amazon (which I couldn't as a single item at the time of this post), you can try here:

JetBoat195G

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
My adjust switch broke as well. The information posted above was great. I ordered the Carling LT-1581-601-012 switch from Spemco as Yellow Jacket had mentioned above. The new switch works great. I’m going to change my behavior a bit in order to use this switch a lot less often. What I care about is being able to see the engine temperature. I’ll now leave the display on engine temperature. I had been leaving it on boat speed, but that’s unnecessary, since there’s an analog gauge for boat speed.