• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Adjust ski mode

Speed_Freak_039A

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Is there anyway with Candoo or any other program to adjust the ski mode ramps?

For example. Take off setting 2 just doesnt have enough low end jump to get the skier up fast enough but has the top speed range that they like. Take off setting 3 has plenty of get up but the lowest top end speed is more than they would like.

Anyone know of a way to cheat or adjust this? I thought about prop or sc upgrades for more or less power but its GPS set for the top speed so not much I could lie to it about

ALAN MANN SR.

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
You can adjust top speed with adjust switch up or down and even on the fly.

Speed_Freak_039A

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Only within its set speed limits. There is different ranges for each launch setting

ALAN MANN SR.

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
No, the ramp speed is set but the top is not. You adjust top speed with the adjust switch up or down and like I said you can adjust top speed while you are going.

ALAN MANN SR.

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Ok I see what you are talking about. on ramp 3 12 MPH is the slows it say you can go. That is slow. Hard to keep on top at that speed.

Speed_Freak_039A

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Correct. I need the take off power of 4 but the slowest it goes is 18mph. My riders like 15mph which 3 will do but takes off too slow it's hard for them to get up. I wish there was no speed ranges preset