• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Admins Editing titles you will see <new text>

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Occasionally an admin or moderator will edit the title of a post to make it clear what the post is about. Typically this is when the post has a very short title like "WTF", or "Can you believe this?" etc. When there are multiple threads with vague titles it gets annoying.

We won't edit titles that giveaway comic contents etc.

So a recent example was "WTF" was edited to "WTF <boat won't start-needs help>"

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm glad y'all are doing that, getting emails with no subject or very vague subjects annoys me as well...

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Glassman Yup....got that one! I was off getting the boat from the storage yard.....she's in the driveway now....ready for spring cleaning, closet trim fix, new Garmin 541S connection and replacement ladder strap....and I'm sure there will be more!

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Enjoy your time with your boat. It's a rare commodity for me. BUT, I will get to see her tomorrow. I'm driving out to Needles (that's about a 4 hour drive, one way) with my son-in-law to pick up his boat and bring it home. I had nothing better to do (yeah, right) and wanted to take a look at my trailer tires anyway. I may bring one or two home. I noticed a bit of scalloping on one side - whatchu think, alignment?

Oh, nice touch cleaning up the thread titles. If you can figure out what mine are all about, feel free to clarify :cool:

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just a reminder.....if you see a <text> in a title, it was added by a moderator to clarify a title. If you as the title owner want to change your title, you can do that by clicking the "Thread Tools" link in the upper right of the first post. See here for directions

Feel free to change or delete the <text> once you've clarified your title.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Julian : 'Jes wanted to take a second, and express what I feel most all of us here feel .......
That is you and all of the other admins go to a lot of trouble and effort to make this A) a most welcome and B) a Happy place to visit FREQUENTLY !

Many, Many Thanks ........... and Oh Yeah ! Merry Christmas !
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
+ MERRY CHRISTMAS - X3.jpg

Last edited:

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Julian : 'Jes wanted to take a second, and express what I feel most all of us here feel .......
That is you and all of the other admins go to a lot of trouble and effort to make this A) a most welcome and B) a Happy place to visit FREQUENTLY !

Many, Many Thanks ........... and Oh Yeah ! Merry Christmas !
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
View attachment 15402
X2

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@MikeyL , I couldn't have said better myself! Thanks for putting it in words....haven't had much time to hang here with you guys as of late. I hope that improves.

Here's to a healthy and prosperous New Year!