• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains Airhead 4-person Jet Fighter Tube on Clearance!

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
For anyone looking for a new tube option, I came across this deal on the Overton's website (aka Gander Outdoors, aka Camping World...all the same company) and picked one up. With extra 60% off, it's $100 with Free Shipping ($80 with Free Shipping if you're a Good Sam member) through Sunday (6/20).

No affiliation, just passing on the info as I thought it was a sweet deal!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Damn, missed this. If you see again let me know.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
One heck of a deal for an inflatable but IMO this tube looks like injury waiting to happen. Lead person falls off to the side while cruising at 20mph and the person on the wing is in direct line for a head to head shot.
1624451664814.png

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
@adrianp89...looks like they sold out of them (at least for now), they've totally disappeared from the website. Ours arrived yesterday and it looks pretty awesome!

@Babin Farms...that's a good point (and probably true of lots of tube designs). Shouldn't be a concern for us as I don't think we'll actually be riding it four deep. We've got two kids so they'll either both be sitting on the fuselage or both be lying in the wings.

jetboatjay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
One heck of a deal for an inflatable but IMO this tube looks like injury waiting to happen. Lead person falls off to the side while cruising at 20mph and the person on the wing is in direct line for a head to head shot.
View attachment 154508
Wait, isn't that why we tube? Safety is pretty much the least of a concern when the tubes come out, and physical contact with others is encouraged. I was just hoping this thing would go airborne a bit!

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
As an update to this thread (in case anyone comes across it in the future): this Jet Fighter tube is a huge hit with the kids (including my 42-year old child-like brother-in-law 😁 )!!! We've had the chance to use it several times now and the kids really like it; it's their new go to choice over the 3-person seated tube we have (Big Mable style). It's pretty stable, but you can get a good bounce going if you cross wakes fast enough. Our kids are young so we haven't tried to really get crazy with it or anything.

If you see this Jet Fighter tube on sale again in the future, I highly recommend picking one up! Anything in the $150-$200 range and I think it's worth it. The $100 we paid for it was an absolute steal!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
If anyone sees it on sale again please post here asap.

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Purchased - thank you!

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Ugh. Fine. I bought it. Haha.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ions like price and availability changed several times today. Here is what I just saw and passed, not because of the price, just realized I bought three tubes last season and barely used any of them. Need to wear one out before getting another.

9768BAD6-1ACF-4AD2-A106-62E9510E8D7A.png

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Mine should be in tomorrow.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Couldn't resist, ordered a "used" one for 149.00. They said it was new but the box was damaged. That makes 3 tubes in 3 months. Thanks guys.