• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD (SOLD) Alabama 2019 Yamaha 242 Limited SE E-Series (SOLD)

Daron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
This is a 2019 Yamaha 242 Limited SE E-Series. This boat is fully loaded and has thousands in aftermarket accessories. Extras include: Thrust Vectors (Wake Series), Stoltz Bow Roller, Modified bow drain valve, trailer ramp guides, a $900 Yamaha premium boat cover, extra SeaDek, ProMariner 3 bank battery charger/monitor, extra Interstate house battery (total of 2 house batteries and 1 Start Battery), Mantus Anchor, split bell anchor, shore spike anchor, tow valves, Sportstuff Half-Pipe Rampage tube with Booster ball and extra tow rope, 4 buoy bumpers, 6 Yamaha brand Life Jackets (plus one non Yamaha brand), large floating island, 2 coolers, portable toilet, trash can, and an oil change siphon pump system. The boat features two 180hp engines (360hp total) which are throttle-by-wire controlled, no cable linkage or maintenance to worry about. Engines can be controlled by one throttle lever by the push of a button. Galvanized dual axle trailer with brakes and spare tire included. Price is not negotiable as we are just looking to get what we owe, but the boat comes with over $4200 in extras, most of which don’t come with a new boat but necessary to use the boat. A new Yamaha of this level currently runs $10-20k more and this one is only a year and a half old with only 39/36 engine hours. Also this model has the oversized Bimini tower which isn’t offered on the new models and provides a massive amount of shade and has been one of our favorite features. The Bimini shade canvas features a built in solar panel that charges the batteries while out on the water. 10 gallon fresh water tank with shower head. 50 gallon fuel capacity, GPS navigation, water temp read out, touch screen controlled lighting, bluetooth stereo with remote panel at the rear of the boat. Everything can be controlled by the 12” Conext touchscreen display. This boat has been extremely well cared for and is in perfect condition and has NEVER been in salt water. The only flaw I can honestly point out is some stains on the center rug, which might be able to be removed with the right cleaner, or replaced. Call or email for additional questions or pics. $64,900.IMG_1618.jpg57446487976__9C7502A4-4FB9-4C7C-8765-7E163FA6B778.JPG57446494423__85C985F0-CBD3-4E55-8883-D7195967FB88.JPGIMG_1596 copy.jpgIMG_1598.jpgIMG_3267.jpgIMG_3271.jpgIMG_3285.jpgIMG_3286.jpgIMG_3272.jpgIMG_3281.jpgIMG_3281.jpgIMG_3280.jpgIMG_3282.jpgIMG_1601.jpegIMG_1190.jpgIMG_1528.jpg

Last edited:

tdowney1966

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275E
Boat Length
Hi...love your boat. You might be able to get more but. I’ll pay you 55k because that’s all my wife will let me spend. I found a
2018 in Miami but like yours better...thx and let me know.