• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Aluminum Trailer Questions - Magic Tilt TALS 2460

amccoy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I picked up a 2004 aluminum Magic Tilt TALS 2460 trailer, it looks a little more narrow than the Shore L'ndr. I measured center of tire to center of tire and the MT is about 8-10 inches narrower. Below are the specs for the M.T., does anyone know if this won't work for my 242 LS?

Boat Length: 22-24
Total Width: 102
Net Capacity: 6,000 lbs
Total Length: 27'

The springs aren't as heavy as the Shore L'ndr, 3 leafs vs 4. I thought about changing them.

It needs a little TLC and the bunks adjusted but overall not in bad shape. It has brakes on all 4 wheels which is a bonus.

IMG_6941.JPG

Paul08

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Are you going to be interested in selling your painted trailer