• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Analog to Simrad go7

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How did you get the rpm to display on your go7?

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Aloha Yamaha212limiteds, Thant’s a sick install. I want to install that same unit in my AR240, the helm is almost the same. I think should be able to do the same. Can u post pics of ur transducer install too please? Nice job bro...

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Haven't install the transducer yet, dont want to drill holes. But sure will once done.
Aloha, did u use the flush mount kit to install the GO7? I think ur helm dash is taller then mines in the gauge area. Can u post the measurements of the template u used to make ur cuts please?

Mahalo(thank u),
Rueben

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm posting to follow this thread. Many have talked about running that data to the Simrad. And from what many have found out is the Yamaha Waverunner engines do not put that info out in a standard form like Yamaha Outboard engines.

So if you get it to work you will have proved many folks wrong, and many more would love to hear how you did it. Good luck!

Yamaha212limiteds

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Aloha, did u use the flush mount kit to install the GO7? I think ur helm dash is taller then mines in the gauge area. Can u post the measurements of the template u used to make ur cuts please?

Mahalo(thank u),
Rueben
I did not use the flush mount, But I working on a better layout, will post pictures soon. I measure three time then cut it. didn't use a template.

Yamaha212limiteds

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm posting to follow this thread. Many have talked about running that data to the Simrad. And from what many have found out is the Yamaha Waverunner engines do not put that info out in a standard form like Yamaha Outboard engines.

So if you get it to work you will have proved many folks wrong, and many more would love to hear how you did it. Good luck!
I seen many thread about it, But the signal is in the n2k network, trying this will require Time and Money. But, it can be done. I'll keep you guys posted.

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I did not use the flush mount, But I working on a better layout, will post pictures soon. I measure three time then cut it. didn't use a template.
Oh ok, I’m still figuring out if it can even fit like how it fit in urs.