• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anode Bracket

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I need an anode bracket, any idea where to buy or does anyone have a spare?

16181538456318193613066701155348.jpg

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You are correct.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You are correct.
I would give Jeff a call. He’ll get you squared away.

I actually have those 2 brackets. I’m not using them because I broke the damn bolt off in the transom. So, I only have one anode on, currently.

I’d rather save them in case I ever magically get the bolt out or replace the housing. But, if you’re in a jam and just have to have one let me know.

I’ve run my boat in fresh water for 2 years with no ill effects that I can see. Not a huge amount of hours though, and always trailer apart for about 2 weeks a year when on trips. So, it’s not really sitting in water that much.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Already in touch with Jeff. I forgot that those came from him.