• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Anti fouling system

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’m trying to rent either a space in the dry stack or a wet slip with a lift at my local marina but odds are that I’m only going to be able to rent a slip without a lift. Since I only rent space for 6 months a year buying a lift doesn’t make sense (where would I put it when it’s not in use? How do I move it? Etc.).

I saw this on boat trader recently and am now considering buying one because I had my boat in a slip last summer and the scum that built up on it on three months was thick and very hard to remove. I need to do the math but think I can get away with buying a single sonic puck system for around $500.

if anyone has experience with this or alternative systems please share your thoughts on this with me.

I have not really until now. Thanks.

that is, I saw a used one for sale last season for $3,500 the seller said it retailed for $8,000 new and provided a size / capacity price table. That Unit is no longer available or at least the ad for it is no longer posted. I just asked airdock for a quote/ if it comes in at $4,000 or less I would buy it after verifying that I can install a floating unit in the rented slip. Last year I was told that only contractors approved by the marina are allowed to install lifts and the wait was over six weeks during boating season.

Back