• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Boat Stuff Anti-pooling kit

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well I didn't realize my new cover came with an anti-pooling kit and I ordered it as well so now Have an extra. So not sure if anyone needs one since the mooring cover comes with one but I have one brand new still in the yamaha sealed wrapper. It was purchased for a 24ft boat part# MAR-240pl-kt-12 asking $45 shipped.

I suggest keeping it. Those straps wear out faster than the cover does.

I suggest keeping it. Those straps wear out faster than the cover does.

I agree. If this was for a 21 foot boat i would be all over it. I have worn through 2 pole sets already...

Keep it. you will need it

If you still want to sell it I am interested in it.

I have a feeling the kits will fit all Yamaha jet boats. The length of the straps just needs to be adjusted. I have several pooling kits from shipping and mooring covers for the 23 and 24 series boats. The only difference I see in them is that the poles that came with the shipping cover are fixed / do not telescope.

If you still want to sell it I am interested in it.
@rkluck yes in fact I have to go Greenville sc tomorrow and Wednesday for work I might even be able to hand deliver it if your available one of those days.

I am actually in Atlanta. PM me and let me know how we can get this done.

Back