• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Any northern Chesapeake bay members here??

Boyd95

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone here on the Chesapeake bay? I’m in middle river just above Baltimore. I’m usually at hart miller island, Tolchester Beach and farliey creek. If anyone wants to get together let me know.

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I frequent the upper Bay, mostly north of you, Elk, Bohemia, Sassafrass, Notheast and some runs down to Fairlee Creek now and again. We do a lot of crabbing on the Chester, Wye and Tred Avon. Do you come north much?

Boyd95

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nope I’ve never been further north then fairlee creek. I heard the canal can be a cool place but it seems pretty far. I would like to make a trip down to Annapolis area sometime this season

Boyd95

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That looks like a cool place. Kinda similar to hart miller island

Jluzader

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am at Triton Marina off the Elk. Go mostly to C&D Canal, Bohimia, Sassafras and Sand Island

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anybody planning on being out on the bay for fireworks this year?

Boyd95

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Middle river does them every year. I’ll be at farilee Memorial Day if anyone plans on heading over there

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When are the fireworks and location
Honestly, I'm not sure yet. Different towns usually have them different nights and I havent seen the schedule for this year yet.

Bmore84

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I usually launch out of Perryville and go out to Sand island and Battery Island.

We went out to Hart Miller for the first time out of Wilson Point last weekend. Man that no wake zone sucked. I didnt think it was ever going to end!

Boyd95

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will be at fairlee creek this Saturday 8/25 if anyone plans on heading over there.

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will be at fairlee creek this Saturday 8/25 if anyone plans on heading over there.
Unfortunately, I have to drive out to Cincinnati this weekend for business or I would definitely be out on the Bay

Boyd95

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Unfortunately, I have to drive out to Cincinnati this weekend for business or I would definitely be out on the Bay
I heard they released the dam again in PA. I hope the debri isn’t as bad as a few weeks ago

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I heard they released the dam again in PA. I hope the debri isn’t as bad as a few weeks ago
What dam? Conowingo? That's in Md. There's no dam in Pa that would effect the Chesapeake Bay that I'm aware of.

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Bryan L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey gang. Just moved back and looking to spend a lot of time on the bay this summer. I plan on launching from North East, MD and cruising all over the northern half of the bay and making my way down to meet up with family at Fairlee Creek. @Boyd95 do you raft up at Fairlee Creek and take advantage of Jellyfish Joel's? I plan on spending some beach days meeting up with family there. Where are some great areas for just dropping anchor and enjoying a beach day?

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey gang. Just moved back and looking to spend a lot of time on the bay this summer. I plan on launching from North East, MD and cruising all over the northern half of the bay and making my way down to meet up with family at Fairlee Creek. @Boyd95 do you raft up at Fairlee Creek and take advantage of Jellyfish Joel's? I plan on spending some beach days meeting up with family there. Where are some great areas for just dropping anchor and enjoying a beach day?
Glenmoore? I used to live in Glenmoore, too. Up Fairview to Indiantown Rd. Turn Right, first house on left, big old Victorian farmhouse.