• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Any real life pics of 2021 AR 250

Jeel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Specifically looking for pics of bimini top open and the rear swim platform

Cyclonegrey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m looking for the same. Looks like the Yamaha tour only has the high end boats.

Jeel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m looking for the same. Looks like the Yamaha tour only has the high end boats.
Yes i knew that , but there are a few early production AR 250s out there , a guy on here saw one at his dealer the other day when he was picking up his 252 but he didnt get any pics

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Specifically looking for pics of bimini top open and the rear swim platform
Someone has a few pictures of a black one in the general section! Still waiting to see real pictures of a blue one.

Jeel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally, no thanks to anybody on here , slackers , lol....

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m curious what color people are liking better, blue or black?

Jeel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Whats the advantage of the side of the windshield being cut out without a frame , is that a problem waiting to happen? IS there a backrest and cushion that fills in that rear walk through transom?

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Very nice boat but those towers are ridiculous. I was hoping that they didn’t look as bad as in the initial renderings & press photos. How could Yamaha not integrate them better than that!
The white rag protecting the boat from the $5 bow roller they put on them says a lot too.

NewGuy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Love everything but the graphics. Anybody know if they’re easily removable without gelcoat damage?

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I dont know what you mean about the windshield but there is No cushion or back rest on the AR250.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I personally like the Kawasaki Green and black that they decided to go with :winkingthumbsup"
My AR210 is black so I was thinking of doing the blue. Not a fan of green but I get the kawi guys would like that.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Love everything but the graphics. Anybody know if they’re easily removable without gelcoat damage?
They are! Get a hairdryer and googone and they come right off.

NewGuy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Very nice boat but those towers are ridiculous. I was hoping that they didn’t look as bad as in the initial renderings & press photos. How could Yamaha not integrate them better than that!
The white rag protecting the boat from the $5 bow roller they put on them says a lot too.
Wow - I didn’t notice that before. That looks like somebody missed on the design and the spike left on the overhang looks dangerous.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The blue looks good too. You’re upgrading?
Thats the plan! I really liked the lounge seats on the 252s but don’t feel like spending $13,500 more for the 252 so I’m trying to decide between the green/black or blue 250. I’ll be honest my black 210 is a pain to keep clean.

NewGuy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Whats the advantage of the side of the windshield being cut out without a frame , is that a problem waiting to happen? IS there a backrest and cushion that fills in that rear walk through transom?
Geez I didn’t see that before either. Things are starting to look like COVID parts shortage workarounds.