• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone added rod holders to their 190?

tweeter1148

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was thinking about adding rod holder back on the swim platform. Has anyone done this yet?

ruztew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

dexx00420

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I put holders on the tower and the Scotty's towards the back. This is the only picture I could find that shows it...kind of....I have one on each side.

Boat 001.jpg Boat 001-1.jpg

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I want to add 2 twin rod holders to the tower. This would give us a great spot to haul rods out of the way.

Rainmakr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I added two rod holders to my SX190.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

AJACHIM

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i used these, different boat but they adjust from 1-1/4" to 2" in diameter. They are very solid. I have 4 of them on my right and left side tower.

did you need to make any adjustments or add anything for them to fit or were they a direct bolt on?