• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone getting 2022 Yamaha orders???

gking

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hi folks, I've had an order in since Oct21 for 195 single motor. Anyone have such lengthy orders not yet shipped? Anyone have similar long term orders and finally getting your boat? My dealer can't give me any manufacturing information, and calling the Georgia Yamaha watersports HQ points me back to dealer ... thanks for any intel!

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ordered a 210 FSH last month with 3 people a head of me. Mine comes in this week, to be fair all three people declined it when it was invoiced to the dealer.

Jason-

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I ordered my 195s in September, 2021 and it came in last month. I was going to pick it up this week but unfortunately we’re getting 24-30” of snow. 😂

Denis Satonin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I ordered mine in the beginning of May 2021, came in around January 15th and then We had to wait for MSO for a month and i took it home February 12th.

gking

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Did you get any notice of arrival / estimate of ship date from your dealer or did it just “show up?” My dealer is telling me they have zero manufacturing info from yamaha

Taylorman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Did you get any notice of arrival / estimate of ship date from your dealer or did it just “show up?” My dealer is telling me they have zero manufacturing info from yamaha
Mine says the same. There’s plenty of comments and threads about Yamaha’s poor communication in this regard.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Mine gave a one week notice it was coming

AdamK195S

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hi folks, I've had an order in since Oct21 for 195 single motor. Anyone have such lengthy orders not yet shipped? Anyone have similar long term orders and finally getting your boat? My dealer can't give me any manufacturing information, and calling the Georgia Yamaha watersports HQ points me back to dealer ... thanks for any intel!
Claimed ours with a deposit in October delivered to dealership December picked up March. Highway Marine PA

kbell413

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Deposit placed for a 255XE in June of 2021. It arrived at the dealer in February. I got a call from the dealer around November telling me Yamaha "picked up" my order and that I would be getting my boat this year but there was no way to know when. Next call was about 1 week before it arrived at the dealer when they received a shipping notification for it.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I "pre ordered" my 2022 SX 195 in May of 2021 the day the new color scheme launched, was told it was supposed to deliver September or latest early October 2021. The dealer here in Florida said Yamaha does not let anyone know when they ship out (not sure if this is true). I finally received mine 2 days before thanksgiving. They just happened to get an order in and mine was on the truck. My dealer said the upper management from Yamaha was flying in late last year to the plant in Tennessee to see how to increase production and start delivering quicker. Unfortunately, I heard there is a 17% more backlog if you place a deposit in 2022. From what I gather, Yamaha only builds 1 model for 30 days straight then switches to the next model to try and level load the builds. My cockpit table leg is STILL on back order......

Hopefully orders start rolling in quicker and everyone can get out on the water!

Best of luck and hang in there, I was becoming hangry for my boat, and almost backed out for a used boat with an outboard. Glad I didn't!

DogDadDave

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We put our deposit down for a 2022 AR250 in May 2021. Was delivered in March.

Rad167

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Order our AR190 8/17/2022. Have bee told many dates that have come and gone, now it is 4/29/2022.
🤞 cause I’ve got a pile of accessories and audio ready to go!

Waterpusher

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Ordered an SX195 in December 2021 and it arrived last week. The salesman gave us a 2 weeks heads up and had forewarned us that they usually don’t know it’s coming until it’s ready to ship.

King

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ordered a 2022 on October 4th, 2021 on the NE side of the Atlanta GA metro. Was told "it could be any where from tomorrow to June of next year but, most likely March 2022". First few weeks in to March I reached out to the dealer and got the revision of; April to June.

Current price of gas has tamed the excitement that arrived with the warmer weather through a newly found level of patience I'm not usually known for. So, there's that.

TRSmudge

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
2022 Yamaha 212
Preordered March 2021
Delivered March 2022

GatorNeedsHisGat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
Put a deposit down in June 2021 for an SX195. Order was placed in August and it's been radio silence since. Reached out to the sales rep at SkipperBuds in Madison, WI a couple times and he said the dealer won't have any info until it's shipped. Fingers crossed that I get it soon, but I still have my old Sugar Sand Tango in the meantime so I won't miss any fun. Hope yours comes soon, too!

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Put a deposit down in June 2021 for an SX195. Order was placed in August and it's been radio silence since. Reached out to the sales rep at SkipperBuds in Madison, WI a couple times and he said the dealer won't have any info until it's shipped. Fingers crossed that I get it soon, but I still have my old Sugar Sand Tango in the meantime so I won't miss any fun. Hope yours comes soon, too!
What do you mean that you put a deposit down in June, but boat was ordered in August?

GatorNeedsHisGat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
What do you mean that you put a deposit down in June, but boat was ordered in August?
I put a deposit down to reserve a boat in June, but the dealer can't actually place the order until the new models are officially rolled out in August.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I put a deposit down to reserve a boat in June, but the dealer can't actually place the order until the new models are officially rolled out in August.
Makes sense because as far as Yamaha is concerned the boats go to the dealer and it is up to them what they do with them. Some people are under the impression that their specific boat is ordered from Yamaha, but in reality boats are just allocated to dealers.