• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone have a new 2018 190FSH with the factory trolling motor mount?

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If so could you take some pictures of how it is mounted to your boat?

I have the mount, but don't see how only 2 bolts hold it to the bow.

Thompsbren

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'd be interested in pics of your install. $154 seems pretty reasonable for the mount.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got these pics from a friend of mine.. seems weird Yamaha would drill all those extra holes if the were not needed..

Thompsbren

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks! If I'm not mistaken that hole pattern in the plate may match the slide-out mount of the minn kota motors. Might just be to give people different mounting options. The only other thing now is to have my cover altered to fit over it.

Dwayne Henderson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
This is how I did mine. I mounted the quick release puck directly to the gunnel. I put a large backing plate underneath. I then had a stainless plate made up to extend the motor out over the bow. It works great, and when I take the motor off, I can put the cover on without any issue. I also put the power inside the anchor locker. It makes the boat very clean when the motor is off. IMG_0173.JPG