• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone Have Contact for YamahaSportsPlaza?

djtech2k

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I know this is a longshot but thought I would ask. Does anyone here have a way to contact anyone from YamahaSportsPlaza? I placed a couple orders a while back and the shipping/arrival dates have passed and no work. My email confirmation only gives a date and no tracking info. The website has a contact form that does not work and their contact email is an AOL address, which I have emailed with no response.

It seems like you guys have used them before so thought I would ask if anyone knows how to reach them. Its impossible to winterize when you can't get the stuff you need!

WREKS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yamaha Sports Plaza
(503) 669-2000

djtech2k

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

ScottS

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
If it is any consolation, I ordered a replacement blower switch about a month+ ago and I JUST NOW received a shipping confirmation and tracking number. I'll likely try other avenues in the future. I'm fine with the time it took if there are issues with getting stock - but the lack of communication and the inability to effectively communicate with the company are off-putting. Good luck with getting your issue resolved!

djtech2k

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well I just called and got voicemail saying they are open from 10am-7pm PST, so I guess I will call back after 1pm EST. I ordered stuff to winterize my boat and it is starting to get cold at night. It was supposed to be delivered to me between Sept 17- Sept 22. I ordered from them because their arrival date was sooner than some others. Well, we see how that worked out.

I agree that it is the lack of communication that is the worst thing.

djtech2k

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just spoke to them. The lady said that they have the oil change kits in stock but the drain plugs I ordered for my ski locker is on order. She said the updated date was in November. I explained that I paid over $20 for expedited shipping because it said it would be delivered between 9-17 thru 9-22.

So no notification to me and nothing but a mystery. She said they would send my oil change kits now if I wanted them so, which obviously I said yes. I really like that these guys have a lot of the stuff you need for a Yamaha boat and the prices aren't bad. Its just that this whole shipping thing and no way to track your order or know the delivery dates are bad. That sucks.

Well anyway, that's how mine ended up.

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I used to live in the area and went in from time to time. It's definitely more a motorcycle place than anything but good prices on covers for sure.