• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone in Northern Virginia Area?

Norboo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
After being ripped off so badly by Holly Acres, I need a reputable shop in the area. I didn't have much luck with Lake Anna as well.

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
After being ripped off so badly by Holly Acres, I need a reputable shop in the area. I didn't have much luck with Lake Anna as well.
Have you tried Fredericksburg Motor Sports?

Norboo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have been there but never had any service done by them. Any reviews?

NorfolkJames

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
In VB you could call Lynnhaven Marine

Tmstrouse

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I bought my 212X and have it serviced at Fredericksburg Motors Sports. They do a good job. You can call and get a quote in advance of any service.

Lynnhaven Marine gives “preference” to people who bought their boat there so the timeline for servicing is a lot longer.

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So stay away from Holly Acres. Was going there to look at a boat this weekend.

Glen

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I had a lot of work (warranty) done at FXBG Motor Sports.
Speak to "Lock". He leads service and is knowledgable. Been a bit since having work done,..., hope he's still there-
I had work done over last Winter, and they just kept the boat out back till Spring.

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Will go there looking to buy this winter. Just want a place with a great service department.

ifly4fun

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought my boat off consignment from Holly Acres, didn't really have any complaints but had no interaction with their service. The sales guy was great and the on-the-water test checked all the boxes. Boat was nicely detailed on delivery.

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looked they have good amount of 2019 left overs. Might buy there and then get the service done at another place.