• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone in the fair/exhibition business?

SwissDoo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
We are looking for a contractor to handle our 4-5, mostly 10 x 10' booths, nation wide.

May in San Diego and Washington DC, June Chicago IL.

Thanks!

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I deleted your duplicate post. What business are you in? What do you sell at your booths.

SwissDoo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I deleted your duplicate post. What business are you in? What do you sell at your booths.
Many thanks.

We are just an agency that organizes these services for our clients. Manly in Health Care, rare child diseases.

Thanks, Patrick

MussyDr0

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Sounds like you're in need of a contractor to handle your booths for some awesome fairs and exhibitions! That's exciting stuff! If you're on the lookout for someone reliable and skilled, I'd recommend checking out Succession Resource for some affordable professional Enterprise Consulting Solutions.
These guys are like the ""go-to"" squad when it comes to making your booth game strong. They've got the expertise and know-how to handle your 10 x 10' booths nationwide, no matter if it's in San Diego, Washington DC, or Chicago! They'll take care of all the nitty-gritty details, from setup to tear-down, leaving you stress-free and ready to rock those events.

Last edited:

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I handle all aspects of trade shows for the company that I work for. Lots to unpack here - send me a PM if you want to chat.

SwissDoo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Thx, we found a nation wide contractor that now deals with are US booths.

Patrick