• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

anyone know the specs on the black knobs for tower or were to buy new ones

virgil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
hi when i bought my boar previous owner lost knobs so he put random bolts but know im going to need to fold tower alot to get in garage so the right hand knobs will be ideal i believe there are 6 of them id like to get new but dealers are expensive anyone can help . anyone know specs of them i believe 6 bolts and 2 different sizes. is there a specific name for them so i can try ebay. thanks

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
McMaster Carr.

Type machine component knobs in their search

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Papa

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Bought mine from McMaster Carr. A lot cheaper than OEM.

virgil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone know the specs on them I believe there are 6 of them and different lengths I think 2 of them have 2 black handles 1 nut and 1 bolt

Papa

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Virgil, My 2013 242LS has 4 knobs, Black plastic, and the threads are 1/2"-13 X 2" in length. Got the through McMastr Carr. I don't have the part# any longer.
Hope this helps, Papa

virgil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the help I think u have a different tower. I believe ar240 and 242s are different style

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Also look around here for the ar tower fix. Some links to longer bolts anda mod or two as @swatski found out that the tower can collapse on it's own will if not careful.