• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone out and about at Lake Texoma

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
We are new to boating, we are in the process of purchasing our get boat (scarab) this weekend. Unfortunately we are near the end of the season, but would like to know if there's anyone on here that goes to Lake Texoma? We live in Prosper Texas and we normally trek out way to Lake Texoma with jet skis every other weekend. It will be exciting to get out there with the new boat.

Just curious, happy boating!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We live in Prosper and have been boating Texoma exclusively for about 6 or 7 years. Boat is on a lift at Highport Marina. Try to make it out when we can until mid November or so. Handful of folks on here are on Texoma too. Scarab makes a sharp boat and I have seen a few up there. Congrats on the upgrade!

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
We live in Prosper and have been boating Texoma exclusively for about 6 or 7 years. Boat is on a lift at Highport Marina. Try to make it out when we can until mid November or so. Handful of folks on here are on Texoma too. Scarab makes a sharp boat and I have seen a few up there. Congrats on the upgrade!
That's awesome!

We have friends that go to Lake Lewisville (Hidden Cove), but we prefer Texoma hands down. We hope to get it out there this weekend as we are picking up our boat in New Orleans... Yeah I know, but the price was hard to beat.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This coming weekend might be hard for us as I am waiting on Phil Dill to let me know when I can take the boat in for repairing the Bimini damages, but please tag me when you decide to go. We will try to make it although we typically prefer Lake Ray Roberts.

@ApelilaRains I have been talking with another Scarab owner ( @Rick215HO ) for a lake Travis weekend trip. Would you be interested ?

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
This coming weekend might be hard for us as I am waiting on Phil Dill to let me know when I can take the boat in for repairing the Bimini damages, but please tag me when you decide to go. We will try to make it although we typically prefer Lake Ray Roberts.

@ApelilaRains I have been talking with another Scarab owner ( @Rick215HO ) for a lake Travis weekend trip. Would you be interested ?
@Betik , haven't been out that direction, especially with a boat. Let me know, but plans may be delayed a bit until we get really familiar with the boat for the remainder of the season, but who knows.

myblueheaven305

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We are new to boating, we are in the process of purchasing our get boat (scarab) this weekend. Unfortunately we are near the end of the season, but would like to know if there's anyone on here that goes to Lake Texoma? We live in Prosper Texas and we normally trek out way to Lake Texoma with jet skis every other weekend. It will be exciting to get out there with the new boat.

Just curious, happy boating!
Congrats on the new boat!! I am a Texan (Dallas) living in Miami Beach.. as they say in Miami "Bienviendo"..to Jetboaters enjoy Lake Texoma..

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length

Shuck Water

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Lake Texoma is awesome. We had our boat there for a year, but with young kids, it proved to be too much of a pain. We have now been at Cottonwood Creek (Lake Lewisville) for 3 years and love it. Living 10 minutes away makes any trip easy.

I was at Hidden Cove for 4 years right after it opened. It progressively got worse and worse and now with all the rentals and bad management, it is just awful. If you do check out Lewisville, go up to the north east side. It has the closest "feel" to Texoma since it's less crowded and the Little Elm beach can be fun.

Congrats on the boat!

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
@Shuck Water , we have friends at Hidden Cove and we've been going there for over 5 years and I agree with you, its gotten worse; however, they finally fixed the parking issues between non-member cars parking in designated boat spaces. Drove me bonkers. But we are only 45 mins from Texoma, and we love hope big and open it is there and easier to get too for us.

Thank you and hopes we can bump into each other out at lewisville too!

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats @ApelilaRains on the new boat. I agree with @jawsf16 that they make some sharp looking boat. We come up most weekends during the season since we had a place to stay till July. We then tried to come at least every other weekend till school started. Once we have our cruiser replaced we will be up more. Highport is home base for us as is for jaws. With the cruiser we've become year around boaters and we absolutely love it!

Pirana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
hey @ApelilaRains I'm here too! We do a lot of Lewisville, but I mainly stay close to home at Joe Pool Lake. Love to see that blue 255!

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Congrats @ApelilaRains on the new boat. I agree with @jawsf16 that they make some sharp looking boat. We come up most weekends during the season since we had a place to stay till July. We then tried to come at least every other weekend till school started. Once we have our cruiser replaced we will be up more. Highport is home base for us as is for jaws. With the cruiser we've become year around boaters and we absolutely love it!
We've actually been going to Highport every weekend since we've purchased the boat and actually bumped into another fellow scarab owner, but didn't get a chance to talk to them this past saturday. Hoping to get at least one more weekend this month.

Attachments

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
hey @ApelilaRains I'm here too! We do a lot of Lewisville, but I mainly stay close to home at Joe Pool Lake. Love to see that blue 255!
We have friends who are docked at Hidden Cove where we normally went too, but with the new boat, we've been at Texoma. Hope to head out that direction this weekend, but if you happen to see a blue scarab, wave us over!

USN SCPO RET

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Texoma this weekend? Anyone planning to be out?

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hell I wish we were going to the lake! Too much stuff to do and work requirements too.

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
We may be out, it's supposed to be good weather then drop next week.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
great!!!! you guys can compete who has the prettiest boat.....

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score