• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone use cool gray sea deck yet?

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was thinking of using the cool gray on the swim platform and the floor of the cockpit? Nicer on the feet. I was looking for a pic to see if the 2 grays worked or looked like a frankinboat.

Grover70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I believe this was called "cool gray" but I'm not 100% sure. If this is the shade you're referring to, it's the best investment I made on the boat. Quiets the ride, you don't slip, and I think it sharpens the look quite a bit.
IMG_1837.jpg

Patae

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
IMG_20180915_172758.jpg just installed it . Wife corrected me , ours is smoke gray over black.

Last edited:

Patae

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Bought a block of 1" seaboard and stainless bolts an inch longer that tha ones that came out. Cut it down , drilled the holes , Walla.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Bought a block of 1" seaboard and stainless bolts an inch longer that tha ones that came out. Cut it down , drilled the holes , Walla.
So to be clear, you raised the bench by inserting 1" blocks of starboard under the feet? You should post a new thread with this and some close up photos....and any specs you have (like the lengths of the new bolts).

18AR190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was thinking of using the cool gray on the swim platform and the floor of the cockpit? Nicer on the feet. I was looking for a pic to see if the 2 grays worked or looked like a frankinboat.
I went with the smoke gray over black. Mainly because the bottom of my boat is black but here are a few pics.

Attachments

JoeSr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
I was thinking of using the cool gray o
We have the sea deck on our 242Se in cool gray, looks great, we did the engine compartment less the two long strips on the tower side and the steps from the rear platform into the cockpit area. JBP does great work. Kim was very helpful when we spoke to them at JBP.