• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone want to trade a 110hr painted trailer for a galvanized and near Texas?

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Possibly picking up a 14 AR240 next week with only 110hrs. Trouble is it has a painted steel trailer. Being close to Galveston TX I'm going to need a galvanized. Anyone near Texas that has a galvanized trailer that would like to swap? Maybe throw some cash in with it? Just throwing it out there. Thanks

Ryancarp3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If only I had a 24 ft trailer. I just ordered a 212 xd and have the galvanized trailer but would rather the painted with the wheels they include. So I’d be looking to trade my galvanized for that.

PandemicBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If only I had a 24 ft trailer. I just ordered a 212 xd and have the galvanized trailer but would rather the painted with the wheels they include. So I’d be looking to trade my galvanized for that.
I just sent you a DM. I’m interested in swapping 21 ft trailers.

Waterbuda2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am buying a boat from FL with a galvanized trailer but would prefer the painted one. If you are still looking for a swap I am interested... The boat I am buying is a 2016 242.

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am buying a boat from FL with a galvanized trailer but would prefer the painted one. If you are still looking for a swap I am interested... The boat I am buying is a 2016 242.
Yes I would be interested depending on how many hours were on it and condition. Shoot me an email at robinmac82@yahoo.com and we can get it sorted out. Thanks