• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone watching the World Cup of Softball?

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Right down the road from me you'll find the finest fastpitch softball players in the world!

They moved the venue from Oklahoma to Irvine, CA this year due to renovations underway at the ASA Hall of Fame Stadium.

Last night Team USA eeked out a close one against Canada to remain unbeaten. Canada is now 4-1.

Tonight we play a tough team from Japan.

This is as close as it gets to Olympic play ever since softball and baseball were discontinued as Olympic sports.

Tonight 9 eastern on ESPN. Should be a great game!

Here's one World Cup we have a chance to win!

Go USA!

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Softball/Events/2014/July/07/General-Tire-World-Cup-9

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Right down the road from me you'll find the finest fastpitch softball players in the world!

They moved the venue from Oklahoma to Irvine, CA this year due to renovations underway at the ASA Hall of Fame Stadium.

Last night Team USA eeked out a close one against Canada to remain unbeaten. Canada is now 4-1.

Tonight we play a tough team from Japan.

This is as close as it gets to Olympic play ever since softball and baseball were discontinued as Olympic sports.

Tonight 9 eastern on ESPN. Should be a great game!

Here's one World Cup we have a chance to win!

Go USA!

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Softball/Events/2014/July/07/General-Tire-World-Cup-9
My hometown was a major fastpitch hotbed. ASA men's nationals every few years. Had a couple of world championships, too. My whole family used to go down to the ballpark to watch them. That was a real blast. I miss it.

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dang! Just got home from Irvine! Would have loved to have seen some great softball on our off hours! Next time!

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Our fine softball team prevailed as expected. [flag]

I think the men's jr. team is struggling a bit now, have to get myself up to speed on their tournament I suppose.