• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ar192/195/190 fender placement

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I realize pretty simple subject but I still fumble with placing fenders.. we have flat Yamaha fenders and would like to see pics of how others place theirs and what do they use...new boat and I want to keep it looking that way.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't think I have any pics of mine while docked with them on but I use 3 fenders. Front gets tied up to the front grab handle, another I use a handy Fender Clamp that @Bill D gave me (awesome dude) to place on the windshield coping and the rear fender I tie off on my tower. Doing all 3 ensures my boat doesn't get smashed at docks or while tied up to other boats.

Here's the fender grip I use

Also do yourself a favor and buy a large tote bucket or something to hold all your wet dock lines and fenders. That way your carpet won't get wet and musty ;). This is what I use and it holds four 8" fenders, all my dock lines and sits nicely in the rear starboard storage...

Last edited:

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I'll have to pic up a couple of the clips for the windshield.... great tip.. thx

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length