• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR192 flush table mount on rear deck

bacnberger

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Is it possible to add a flush table mount on the lower part of the rear deck like the larger boats have. Looking for input from anyone whos done this or something similar

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Is it possible to add a flush table mount on the lower part of the rear deck like the larger boats have. Looking for input from anyone whos done this or something similar
Yeah I have it on mine. I put a 8"x8" aluminum plate behind for strength. I put a grill on it and I haven't noticed any stress cracking.

bacnberger

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Any particular brand or size mount to use? I'm on Long Island too, I squared

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Any particular brand or size mount to use? I'm on Long Island too, I squared
I ordered the table kit from partzilla part number SBT-TABLE-KT-17 but it took a little longer than a month to arrive. You can save a little money and order a table kit from garelick and probably will arrive faster garelick part number 75359. But the Yamaha table is a lot nicer. It will come with a spacer bracket but you dont need it for the swim platform. You only need it if you put inside the cockpit area and it will still need washers to level the table.

Where do you boat in Long Island?

bacnberger

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I usually put it in the water in northport. As far as the table I was thinking of doing a recessed mount into the center of the lower tier floor on the back that can then be used for either a table or bbq

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Probably you could, but the method I listed is already proven. I put a grill or table on mine. I bought 2 brackets, 2 poles, and a yamaha table. So I have the table in the cockpit and the grill out back. I could put the table out back, but I never do.

LawRenceAr190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Probably you could, but the method I listed is already proven. I put a grill or table on mine. I bought 2 brackets, 2 poles, and a yamaha table. So I have the table in the cockpit and the grill out back. I could put the table out back, but I never do.
Do you have pics of your table placement?

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
So do you have a spacer there on the cockpit table mount? Any pics of how it's mounted in the storage area.

Also did you use a spacer to make it level on the swim platform. Ordered a garelick table last year and just now getting around to install. Want to be able to put a grill on the swim deck.
No pics and the boat is still in storage. I bought a 6"x6" or 8"x8", 1/8" thick aluminum plates for the backing plates. The cockpit area needed a spacer and the 1 with the yamaha table kit isn't a good angle. I added a few washers underneath to level it.

The swimdeck didn't need a spacer.

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
No pics and the boat is still in storage. I bought a 6"x6" or 8"x8", 1/8" thick aluminum plates for the backing plates. The cockpit area needed a spacer and the 1 with the yamaha table kit isn't a good angle. I added a few washers underneath to level it.

The swimdeck didn't need a spacer.
Thank you. It seems that on the swim platform it would need a spacer to keep the table or grill level

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Where did you mount. Was thinking in these two spots?C0C8F5B2-0B8D-4049-966D-E207A84487ED.jpeg

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
The right side in the picture. Left-center where you circled. The spot has less curvature and is better for the backing plate.
Thanks. Any complaints from people sitting on swim deck of the mount in their way?

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks. Any complaints from people sitting on swim deck of the mount in their way?
No. Only thing to say, is to chose a good side when tying with other boats. I had 1 drunk guy put his palm flat on top of my grill. He seemed ok though

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
No. Only thing to say, is to chose a good side when tying with other boats. I had 1 drunk guy put his palm flat on top of my grill. He seemed ok though
Yikes. Thanks for info. I installed it last night. I am a little worried about the flex in the fiberglass there. And the table is on an angle. Maybe that'll be better when its in the water. I put an aluminum backer plate on there. Do you notice any flex?

Attachments

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Yikes. Thanks for info. I installed it last night. I am a little worried about the flex in the fiberglass there. And the table is on an angle. Maybe that'll be better when its in the water. I put an aluminum backer plate on there. Do you notice any flex?
You put it a little more to the center than mine. Yours is better when tying boats because the grill would be out of the way of people passing through.
Theres a little flex but i'm not worried about it. No gelcoat cracks after 1 season of grilling.
I have the stainless steel arm and its perfectly level. Maybe the angles are different between aluminum vs stainless part.

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Thank you, I figured the angles are a little different. Might try to get another leg and see how the angle is. Mounting the interior one is going to be a PITA trying to figure out the right spacer for the mount.

Sorry to the OP for highjacking this thread.